WATERJET CUTTING IS AN EXTREMELY FLEXIBLE PROCESS FOR VIRTUALLY ANY MATERIAL.
With our 40-year heritage of manufacturing expertise, we have integrated an old technology into new manufacturing processes.
We strive to provide quick turnaround, fair pricing, and high quality service. The flexibility of waterjet cutting introduces this technology to manufacturing sectors that have never used it before.
BENEFITS OF WATER JET
- Can be used for prototyping, one-off components or high volume production.
- Cut edge has no heat-affected areas, reducing the need for secondary machining.
- We ensure accuracy through precise, intricate shapes, capable of holding +/-.002" tolerance.
- Material can be cut directly from .DXF files, CAD files, or scanned images.
- Close part nesting assures maximum utilization of material.
- Cost savings by reducing cutter usage and material waste.
- State of the art cutting head and software reduces taper and processing time.
- Our cutting envelope is 5 x 10 feet.
- Can cut material up to 6" thick.
- Waterjet can also be used for surface etching.